Pictures + Some!
On May 31st we left our house to go to Colorado for a busy two and a half weeks of music and fun. For those of you who do not know it was my birthday and I was able to spend a whole eleven hours with my family in a 15 passenger van. When we arrived in Georgetown Colorado our grandma had a wonderful steak dinner ready for us. The next day we practiced and Jeremy, Caleb and I went climbing. To see pictures I took of us climbing you can visit Jeremy and Caleb's blog. Here are a few scenery pictures that I took while I was not climbing.
Saturday we had a concert in Idaho Springs which didn't really turn out. We had a string break and big tuning problems, but I just have to remember it is all in God's hands. Today we went back and did another concert which was a lot better. Here are some pictures of I took before the concert.

The childrens choir that sang right before we played.

A picture that I took of the mixer.
Before we went to the concert some of us kids went for a walk into town.
Doing the bear walk on our way.

Anna and Caleb got a little carried away with some of the hats on in display in one of the stores.

My little "fake" Indian friend and I

We stopped by the grocery store so I just had to get my picture taken with my favorite snack food. Peanut M&M's. I have not been able to eat these since March 1st and I won't be able to for a loooong time. If you are wondering why, click here. I think the picture got a little distorted somehow.

Lilacs that were right next to the street. I wish I could add scents to my pictures:-)
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. Colossians 3:23






4 Comments:
Hi John,
Cool pictures! I really liked the one of your 4 sisters.
The pic of you all doing the bear walk brought back tons of good memories, and the blue hat fits Caleb really well! :-)
Hey John
Nice post!!! I really like your new look.
Fun post John. I like the bear walk picture! It's so refreshing to see brothers and sisters having a good time together and enjoying eachothers company!
Hey John, I like your blog!! I really like the pictures:) They bring back lots of memories.
Keep it up
Post a Comment
<< Home