Monday - Wednesday
We have company on the way to come see us so I thought while I am waiting for them to arrive I would post a quick update.
Sorry guys, but I didn't get very many pictures last week. The only ones I got are of when Sarah and I went jeeping last Sunday evening.
A view of the trail ahead of us.
We didn't do anything real serious, but we did have fun in the little bit of water that we came across.
A shot that we took on the way back down the mountain.
We saw a couple deer on our way home, but it was getting dark and so the pictures did not come out very well so I am not going to post any.
On Monday we went to play volleyball in Colorado Springs with some very good friends of ours. They served us dinner and later in the evening the Petering Family shared their talent with us and afterwards we sang a couple of songs, but due to the lack of oxygen up here it was quite interesting. I pulled a muscle in my back while playing volleyball and after a two hour drive back home I was sooo sore I could barely move. I had planned a bike ride for that next day, but I decided to post-pone it. Okay, you might think I am a wimp, but I was really sore.
On Tuesday Sarah, Anna, Jeremy, Caleb and I went jeeping. We did a little more challenging stuff on that trip which included grinding the bottom of our jeep up against some rocks. I seriously think we need a eight inch lift kit to put on it:-) Later that evening we were served a delicious dinner by a family from Evergreen. Next Saturday, Lord willing, we will be playing on their back porch for their church.
Today Jeremy, Caleb, Anna and Sarah went for a hike and I tagged along on my bike. I actually set a record for my speed on my way down the mountain. 30 mph!!! Next time I go up the mountain I am going to try to set a record of 45 or 50 mph. on the way down.
Our company left the airport an hour and twenty minutes ago so they should be here anytime which means I better go.
By the way, everyone please feel free to leave comments whether you know me or not. I would love to hear from you!
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Thessalonians 5:18


3 Comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
Don't touch your front brakes while flying down!
Uhh, yeah. Good advice!(don't ask me how I know.) :-)
Ouch, sorry to hear about your back! I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment
<< Home