Going Home
There is a first time for everything right? Well, this is my first time to write a post at 4:30 in the morning. After spending almost three weeks in Colorado we are almost home. We had a concert at a church just East of Denver at 7 o’clock last night and we have been driving ever since. Right now we are in Wichita which puts us about 2 hours from home.
Anyways, We were blessed with a good time in Colorado. Here are some pictures that I took at various places.


A few shots I got of Jeremy climbing.

Anna is actually the one who took this picture. Between the close hill of rocks and the mountains is the Arkansas River.
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4






15 Comments:
Nice pictures John! I hope Jeremy wasn't "climbing" in those pics... It looked more like rappeling, unless he uses the ropes to climb?
Okay, I'm just giving you a hard time. They were really neat pictures!
Were you guys planning to drive home today? I thought you were staying in CO for at least a month.
I hope Jeremy wasn't "climbing" in those pics
Yeah Mandy, I use ropes to climb. I was really hoping that wouldn't get out. :o( There is actually someone at the top pulling me up. :o\ Pretty sad, Huh? JK
Actually...I was a going to give him a hard time about that if no one else was, but now I don't have to worry about it. ;oP
Great pix John!!! I really like the ones of that cactus
Yeah, I was wondering how you managed to climb a 5.10.
We wern't gonna tell you, but the climbs you did with us were only a 5.2 and a 5.4...
The top picture of the rock climbing is fantastic!
The bottom picture is great too :)
Okay, It was 4:30 in the morning! Whats the difference between climbing and rapping? (-:
Are you sure you want to ask John? Would you be content if I just said it's a BIG difference?
Willie, you weren't supposed to tell!!! ;)
Wow, Willie....Those were a 5.2 and 5.4? That makes me feel really good.... :o) That is the hardest I've ever done without someone pulling me up. I think next time I'll try a 5.5 :op
MANDY!!! What are you trying make me out to be?
ya'll are so funny! GO MANDY!
Poor me!!! Whoever commented above better know how happy they should be that they signed anonymous. urrr...
you r so nice johnny! lol
Hey John!
Do another update! : )> Miss you guys!
Sarah
Sarah, I will try to get one up in the next couple of days. I will bring a camera to work so you all can see what we have been doing. I am glad you are having fun. Love you,
My brother used to collect cacti, but with all the little kids around he had to stop.
The climbing pictures are interesting.
Thanks for comment Kim! It was good to hear from another commentater (sp):-)
And to everyone else, I have been really busy, but another update is coming soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home