Finally Another Update!
It seems like it has been so long since I last updated. I have been staying very busy until now and that is why I have a few minutes to write an update and then get busy again.
A couple of days after we got home from Colorado we started a job that we had to add another floor into a house. This house had a huge living area and it had a cathedral ceiling reaching up to 27 ft. Our job was to put a floor in it so that instead of one big room they now have two rooms the ceilings just aren't as high. It has really been a fun project and I would post some pictures, but the boys brought the camera to work with them today so they will probably post some on their blog.
After work I would usually have something I needed to work on in my shop, or I would need to study for the test I have coming up. Sage and Tera bought me a test/exam for my graduation and birthday. Aren't they kind sisters? Really they are, they got me one step further towards getting my pilots license. I have almost completed my ground school and then I have a big test. It is 60 questions and I have a 2-hour time limit and some of the questions can take several minutes to work out.
Today I decided to take work off so that I could get some things done around the house such as mowing lawns, brush hogging, finishing up a couple of projects in my shop and building a flower bed in front of my shop. It really looked kind of neglected and I love landscaping so it was a great project for me to do today.
Okay, Out of all those things I said I needed to do I have only done about a hour of studying and worked on my flower bed a little bit, so obviously I need to stop typing and go mow the lawns, brush hog the pastures and... Oh! I have to clean my room too!
With all that said I think it is to hot outside. It is supposed to be in the upper 90's with a 40% percent humidity so I think I will need to add a couple more things to my "To do Today" List.
12:00 Lunch
1:00 Mow Front Lawn
1:30 go swimming
2:00 Mow Back lawn
2:20 go swimming
3:30 Mow Lawn on South side of house
3:40 go swimming
4:30 Mow North lawn
4:55 go swimming
5:00 Work hours over!!!
5:05 Write anything I didn't get done down on my "To Do Tomorrow" list :-)
Does that not look like a packed schedule?
Oh! It is almost lunch time! I better go, you all have a good day!
... "If any should not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10
A couple of days after we got home from Colorado we started a job that we had to add another floor into a house. This house had a huge living area and it had a cathedral ceiling reaching up to 27 ft. Our job was to put a floor in it so that instead of one big room they now have two rooms the ceilings just aren't as high. It has really been a fun project and I would post some pictures, but the boys brought the camera to work with them today so they will probably post some on their blog.
After work I would usually have something I needed to work on in my shop, or I would need to study for the test I have coming up. Sage and Tera bought me a test/exam for my graduation and birthday. Aren't they kind sisters? Really they are, they got me one step further towards getting my pilots license. I have almost completed my ground school and then I have a big test. It is 60 questions and I have a 2-hour time limit and some of the questions can take several minutes to work out.
Today I decided to take work off so that I could get some things done around the house such as mowing lawns, brush hogging, finishing up a couple of projects in my shop and building a flower bed in front of my shop. It really looked kind of neglected and I love landscaping so it was a great project for me to do today.
Okay, Out of all those things I said I needed to do I have only done about a hour of studying and worked on my flower bed a little bit, so obviously I need to stop typing and go mow the lawns, brush hog the pastures and... Oh! I have to clean my room too!
With all that said I think it is to hot outside. It is supposed to be in the upper 90's with a 40% percent humidity so I think I will need to add a couple more things to my "To do Today" List.
12:00 Lunch
1:00 Mow Front Lawn
1:30 go swimming
2:00 Mow Back lawn
2:20 go swimming
3:30 Mow Lawn on South side of house
3:40 go swimming
4:30 Mow North lawn
4:55 go swimming
5:00 Work hours over!!!
5:05 Write anything I didn't get done down on my "To Do Tomorrow" list :-)
Does that not look like a packed schedule?
Oh! It is almost lunch time! I better go, you all have a good day!
... "If any should not work, neither should he eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10


4 Comments:
Sounds like a good schedule to me John! We skipped the lawn mowing part and just did the stuff in between.
Way to go on ground school!
Anna says "Hello". She was the one who told us you updated.
How good do your eyes have to be to work for and get a pilot license?
Hey Kim,
I honestly don't know. I do know that you have to get a medical exam and they do check your eyes. I could probably tell you after I get my medical exam if you want to know.
Hey John, I really like your schedule, it sounds just like mine!
Excited for you on the ground school!
Post a Comment
<< Home