A Funny Moment, Just for Laughs
We (the work crew) went to Subway for lunch yesterday and Caleb, Anna and I all sat at the same table. While we were eating this girl walks in to order a sub and this is how it went.
Girl: Ham on white please.
All three of us just kind of looked at each other like, “poor thing”
Girl: Umm. No cheese.
Now we really felt sorry for her.
Anna: I wonder what kind of vegetables she will get.
Me: My guess is she doesn’t like tomatoes.
Anna: She will just get lettuce and …
Caleb: pickles
John: Olives
Anna: Yes, maybe olives.
John: Most certainly, who doesn’t like olives? She will get Lettuce, Pickles, and Olives.
The lady behind the counter: What do you want on your sandwich?
Girl: Lettuce, Pickles and Olives Please
At this point we were all laughing. I know you are finding this hard to believe, but it really is true.
John: I bet she gets diet coke and potato chips
Caleb: No she is not the “diet” type.
John: You’re right, It must be Dr. Pepper
Caleb: Most certainly Dr. Pepper
John: and potato chips.
The girl walked over to the fountain and filled her cup with dr. pepper and grabbed a bag of Sun Chips.
Okay, I just thought that was a little humorous. I hope you enjoyed a laugh. If you didn’t laugh you need to.


5 Comments:
It made me laugh! :D It's fun sometimes to watch people and try to guess whatkind of person someone is.
By the way, I'm Lindsay on HSA. :)
Are we good or what? =P That was a crack up!!! =D
That's hilarious that y'all pegged her so well! And to answer John, I don't like olives! :)
LOL! Wish I'd been there with ya! : )>
LOL! I was laughing!
Post a Comment
<< Home