Monday, August 28, 2006

At the Lake again.

Yesterday, Jeremy, Caleb and I went to the Lake with our uncle, some cousins and some of their friends. We spent the afternoon skiing, wake boarding (or atleast I tried), swimming, tubing and jet skiing.

I guess I will start with the worse pictures... That would be of me trying to wake board...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was one attempt to get up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is another.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my youngest cousin tubing while we were on our way back from the filling station.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My uncle pulling Melissa and I on the tubes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Melissa and I on the tubes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just check that out! According to the ones watching from the boat I guess I actually go about 4 feet of air and I actually landed it. Let me say that again, I actually didn't fall out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just havin' fun.

Anyways, I guess that's all for now. Next week we are heading to Colorado so it might be a while before I get another update up, but then again, maybe I will write one on our trip up.

John

7 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John!
Looks like you had a blast....I should have gone ~ even if it did look like rain all day : )

And.....your commandment posts are great!
Love you,
Tera

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Yee-haw!!! Too much fun! I like the pictures of you 'trying to get up'! lol!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the pics...looks like way too much fun. :)
And you're coming to CO??? You guys should stop in if you're close to us! -micala

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

Those are some great pictures! LOL! It looks like you were getting good air on the tube! Fun!

Now I gotta go read your other posts I haven't seen yet.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger BonnieJ said...

Ahh! Your pictures are great. The first few bring back memories of the videos I have to remind me of the last time we water skiied. (*shudder*) lol.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Water skiing is super! Not that I was ever up very long to fully enjoy it. :p

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could see the pics. But, it sounds like you had a great time.

I also heard you are taking flying lessons. Thats great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home