Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27th

I just finished the trailer I made for the 2006 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival. I uploaded the video so you can see it. I hope it works.

*EDIT* I think the video will work now. Just try clicking on the link below. Let me know if it still doesn't work. *END EDIT*

http://www.cnaylor.com/video-sound/saicff.wmv

This is my first batch of jerky for this year, but I am hoping to get a couple more up next week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very appetizing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my German shepherd puppy, Reykjavik, cooling his foot in one of my fishponds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a picture of a sunrise that I got on my run the other morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I know it’s short, but it is an update.

9 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Justin said...

I got an update email this time...what's up with that?

Video didn't work.

I can almost taste that jerky!

Pics look great.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love jerky! It's so expensive though. :-(

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. The video looks great! So does the Jerky.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger John said...

Kim, Have you ever tried making jerky yourself? It is pretty enexpensive and pretty easy.
Instead of paying $6 for 4oz. it is more like $1 for an ounce.

Justin: I just added you to my subscribers list.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,
How long does it take your jerky to dry? I have one who is studying Indians and wants to make some.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger John said...

This last batch I left up for about 24hr. But It usually takes about 36-48hr.

E-mail me at jsn -at- cnaylor.com
if you want some more details about how I make it.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Miss Liss said...

Hi John...

I saw that you left a comment on my blog a while ago and just saw it tonight.

I do know how to upload photos on blogger, but my computer doesn't like me very much.

Nice blog!!

In His Love,
Melissa

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“I know it’s short, but it is an update.” It’s better than what I do, or should I say, better than what I don’t do!!! :D
That is an awesome video! I really like it! The music was good too! I really like the “To God Be The Glory.” Seems like He rarely gets the glory these days!
The jerky looks really good!
That’s a cute pic of Reykjavik! How’s the training going?
How’d your ground school test go? You may have already said how it went, but I’ve missed it if you have!
See ya later!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I really like the video! I've watched it 5 times now and have listened to it 6 times! Yahweh's creation is such a marvelous subject to film too! Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home