Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lots of pictures

I am not writing much this time. I am getting ready to leave to go a the farmers market, but I got a bunch of pictures for you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess the girls couldn't go all week without washing their hair.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deflating the rafts.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Setting up some shelter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Racing pumping up the rafts.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Michaela and Jamie making lunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to stay warm around the fire.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And deflating the rafts again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tossing the volleyball around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Andrew and Ernie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the island we stopped to eat lunch on the first day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
L-R: Peter, Jamie, Maddie, me and Mr. Watchler

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rafting along while Caleb is guiding.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Water wars.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can barely see the camp. Can you find it? Hint: blue :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carrying the raft to the river.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our Nalgene store.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
L-R, Me, Ben, Hannah, Shannon.

10 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! Though it's hard to imagine anyone wanting to keep warm around a fire outside at this time of year...that just wouldn't happen down here!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!!! Can't believe we are actually meeting you all tonight?!?!
-micala

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun fun fun!!! It looks like ya'll had a great time! Thanks for posting some pictures! Love the Nalgene store! LOL! We're praying for you guys!
( : K : )

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like boat loads of fun!!!! =D Wish we could have been there!

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who doesn't wish they'd been there!!!!!!! 8D It looks SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehaw! There's nothing better than being out in God's awesome creation with family and friends!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Nice update!!!

I like the pictures. :o)

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love anonymous comments!
It looks like the Lord really blessed your activities! I'm glad He provided this opportunity for your family and all those friends!!!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

At least this isn't an anonymous comment.

The rafting looks fun, and everything else looks fun except the sitting around the fire trying to keep warm... brrr!!! Next time could you plan a rafting trip in AZ in the bottom of the Grand Canyon maybe? ;-)

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another anonymous comment! Hehehe! :b I think I'm enjoying this too much!

That last pic is a real good one of you!!! Looks very nice.
Great update with great pixs. Wish I could've been. . . ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home