Up to Colorado
We are on the road again on our way to Colorado. We left all of our instruments behind except for a guitar. What did we come up here for? Fun!!! Yep, it vacation time! Starting this Wednesday we are taking a multi-day raft trip down part of the Colorado River. I am a bit nervous since I planned this whole thing. I sure hope it all works out. I am sure it well though. I have already seen the Lord working in it. He sent rain which not only raised the level of the river which means it will be more exciting, but also all fire bans were lifted for the county we are going to be rafting in. It should be a lot of fun.
On Sunday morning after camping we are going to my Grandparents house in Georgetown so that we can all shower and then we are heading down to Colorado Springs for a Concert by Sons and Brothers.
Sorry there aren’t any pictures this time, but I guess I made up for that with my last few posts.
Not sure what else to write. The trip is being pretty uneventful. Sage is driving and Dad is sitting in the passenger seat right in front of me. Mom is on my left playing scrabble with her self. I would play with her, but I stink at that game. Behind is Jeremy doing something with his phone. Behind him is Caleb doing something on Jeremy’s laptop. Behind him is Sarah zzzzzzzz….. and in front of her to Caleb’s left is Tera, zzzzzzz….. and in front of her to Jeremy’s left is Anna, zzzzzz….. Did you follow that all the way around???


5 Comments:
Hey John, can't wait to see you on Wednesday. The trip should be a blast.
P.S. The report on the 10 commandments has been really interesting. Thanks.
Thanks for comment ben. It is good to hear from you. I hope I see you Wednesday, you all make good time and I should, but i think it might be Thursday :-) LOL
Yes, I followed that. Sounds like fun. Wish we could have gone. Can't wait to see pictures...you did take a lot, right?
Right!!!!
Man, I guess I haven't been here for awhile!
I followed you on the van seating description. *Congratulates self* LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home