Monday, November 20, 2006

Still Just Working

Not much new is happening around our house, I am still working all the time. So to keep updates coming here are a few pictures I took today at work.

On Saturday 118 deer came in and on Sunday 156 came in to be processed. We beat some records!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lots of deer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deer left over that we couldn't get to Sunday that we had to do this morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of the skinners trying to catch up on what we have.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This isn't me just incase you don't know. This is Jeff unloading a deer for a customer.

13 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so disgusting! Have fun skinning bambi! ;-)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is a lot of meat! I hope you get to eat some of it.
-LinZ

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowzers!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear! :p Have fun working.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, my mental images were not quite like the real thing . . . Looks like the season is going well; that is, for everyone except the deer! What's your average of "deer processed per day"?
Happy Thanksgiving!!! (Actually, it's a little after the day, but I'm saying it anyways!)
( : K : )

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics! Does your company tan hides too or just process the meat?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Looks like too much fun! Wish I could help...

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.....all I can say is ~~ better you than me!!!!!
~L.<><*

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewe!!! Yuck John! That is like SO totally gross!!! :) LOL! Don't you get a kick out of the kids that walk in with their noses in their shirts? And we're like, "What smell?"
Hey, have fun tomorrow looking at that truck!
Love you!

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, I'm just now getting to see this post. My you have been working hard! I bet you'll be glad when the season is over.
It seems like I need to make a date with you or something if I want to know what is going on with you. Talk to you soon....
Love you!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Those are some nice looking deer! Enjoy eating sausage and everything else you eat while you look at dead hanging bloody yummy looking deer!!! ;-)

Guess who?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Gabe and Mandy said...

What a job! Are you glad it's over?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home