What I have been up to!
Howdy to anyone who reads this. Here are a few pictures of what I have been up to the last few days.
I built this camera dolly. I got how to do the wheels off a website and then I sort of created the rest just by walking through the hardware store trying to find anything that would work. I still have to figure out a good design for the pushing handle.

In sitting position.

The camera alone.

In the standing position.

And it takes about 10 secs to make it look like this for transportation.
This is a landscape job that I did last week with my sister.

BEFORE

AFTER
Anyways, just thought I'd put those pics up.


8 Comments:
Wow! Johnny, that's cool! And your landscape job looks great!! Love you, bro!
I like the dolly, man! Really do! :)
I used to be in landscaping. I was awful, my finished product would have been a disaster, LOL! You really have a knack for it.
Johnny! i got a blogger cause my mom said i could! well i found you!!! lol! sAweet job on the landscaping :)
That's cool :D
I've never seen any of you movies but I'd like to. Are any of them online?
Just a trailer that I did. go to www.jsnfilms.com It is pretty small. I am working on getting a larger version up.
John, your camera dolly looks great! How long did it take you to build it??? :)
Nice landscaping! I like it. Looks like it would've been a fun job to do.
Hey, you need to update ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home